Welcome to my foot health website
Helping you look after your feet
My name is Amanda Cracknell, and I am an experienced Foot Health Practitioner offering professional treatments in my modern, comfortable therapy room in West End, Woking providing a complete service to help you to look after your feet.
Nail cutting & filing
Callus & hard skin
Fungal & thickened toenails
keeping you safe
I am now open for clinic appointments only and welcome you all back. Please see below the changes I'm making to keep us all safe.
- I have reduced the number of patients I see in a day to allow ample time to clean and disinfect between each appointment.
- I am asking everyone to arrive for their appointment wearing a mask and when entering my clinic to use my hand gel.
Please check your Covid-19 status before your visit, you will be asked these questions again:
- Do you have a new persistent cough?
- Do you have a fever?
- Have you suffered from loss of taste or smell?
- Has anyone in your household had a new persistent cough or fever or lost taste?
If yes to any of the above please contact me before you leave home.
Amanda Cracknell – MCFHP, MAFHP
I trained at the SMAE Institute, in Maidenhead, the longest established foot health teaching institute in the UK (in operation since 1919) and I am a member of the Open College of Foot Health Professionals and the British Association of Foot Health Professionals.
My background is in working with both learning disabilities and physically disabled adults in day services and residential centres and I am fully insured.