Patients visit my modern, purpose-built clinic from all over Surrey. I am based in West End, near Woking, with parking and disabled access. Alternatively I do home visits for clients who are unable to travel.
An initial visit includes a full medical history, foot health check, advice and treatment. Please allow up to an hour for your first appointment, and 30-45 mins for further appointments.
Flexible appointments available, Saturdays by special arrangement.
Prices on application. Please call me on 07720 916 090 to discuss a personalised treatment plan.
I accept cash, cards, cheques or payment by BACS
Please note, missed appointments will be charged at the standard rate unless 24 hours notice is given.
Nail cutting & filing
Callus & hard skin
Fungal & thickened toenails
keeping you safe
I am now open for clinic appointments only and welcome you all back. Please see below the changes I'm making to keep us all safe.
- I have reduced the number of patients I see in a day to allow ample time to clean and disinfect between each appointment.
- I am asking everyone to arrive for their appointment wearing a mask and when entering my clinic to use my hand gel.
Please check your Covid-19 status before your visit, you will be asked these questions again:
- Do you have a new persistent cough?
- Do you have a fever?
- Have you suffered from loss of taste or smell?
- Has anyone in your household had a new persistent cough or fever or lost taste?
If yes to any of the above please contact me before you leave home.
Amanda Cracknell – MCFHP, MAFHP
I trained at the SMAE Institute, in Maidenhead, the longest established foot health teaching institute in the UK (in operation since 1919) and I am a member of the Open College of Foot Health Professionals and the British Association of Foot Health Professionals.
My background is in working with both learning disabilities and physically disabled adults in day services and residential centres and I am fully insured.